Despite these difficult times, the government has confirmed that estate agents may continue to carry out viewings and valuations. However, we are only to do this where safe to do so.
In order to keep our clients and our staff safe, it’s important for everyone to follow the government guidelines. We ask that all clients wanting to view a property, have read the guidelines before attending any appointments.
Please find the full list at the bottom of this page however, in summary the guidelines are as follows:
- Only attend viewings with members of your own household.
- No children are allowed to attend viewings. If you do not have anybody to look after your children then please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Please wear a face covering during your viewing.
- All clients are to use antibacterial hand gel or wash your hands on arrival.
- Please do not touch any surfaces, door handles or furniture where possible.
If you have any questions about the guidelines or how we are safely operating during the pandemic, please contact us straight away.
We continue to thank you all for your support during these uncertain times.COVID 19 VIEWING GUIDLINES FOR POTENTIAL BUYER